Top 10 Reasons choose Vacation Home Rentals.
Below is my list of top 10 reasons to choose vacation rentals in Merritt Island Florida.
- Space, space, and more space and you do not have to sacrifice individual privacy. You can have a family reunion; get together with the girls for a week, or perhaps just a quiet couple’s retreat. On average, a vacation rental gives you more than 1,400 square feet in which to stretch out, unwind, and enjoy. Vacation homes come in all sizes and locations. Moreover, in some cases, you may have your own private pool and hot tub. By comparison, hotel rooms are virtual shoeboxes with an average of just 325 square feet. In addition, you have to share all the amenities with every guest.
- Take the city Cape Canaveral in Florida for example. The average night rate for a decent hotel room is $225 per night for a guest excluding taxes. A vacation rental home on Merritt Island or Cape Canaveral averages $100.00 per night if you stay for thirty days.
- When you stay at a hotel, you have no choice but to conform to its schedule for meals, housekeeping, facilities.Not so in vacation home rentals. You and your party will have the place all to yourself.You can get out of bed when you like and not be concerned about your kids waking you up.Swim or use treadmill whenever you want. Eat breakfast (or have a nightcap in the hot tub, any darn time you feel). It is going to feel like your home away from home.You can head out to the porch area by the screen in pool. Have coffee on the deck and check your emails without disturbing your spouse.
- Fido is also a guest and a member of your family and deserves the same treatment he is accustom to at home. Hang out with your four-legged friend and save on kennel bills. There is almost 4,000 plus pet-friendly rentals on vacation rentals websites. You should have no trouble finding one in Merritt Island Florida. While there are hotels that will accommodate your four-legged family member, it can be a chore to find one. Furthermore, less desirable rooms in parts of the building are typically reserved as pet-friendly rooms and cost more. I am sure you must have experienced this in your travels at some point.
- No hidden charges. When you book a vacation home rental, you are dealing directly with the home’s owner. That means you know exactly what your stay includes and exactly how much it will cost. Typically, it is broken down like this, the cost of your stay plus taxes, a small insurance fee to cover damages, a cleaning fee and a small commission to the listing agent for using his website to advertise your home.
You can book securely using one the larger listing companies like Home Away, VRBO and Airbnb. In most cases, they will offer you a full refund if something should go wrong. There are no surprise fees for parking, Internet, pool towels or bottled water, etc.
- All the comforts of home. Vacation rentals are just that: Homes. They usually include all the things you would expect to find at home. Full-sized appliances. Dishes. Books and games. Laundry facilities. You also have the option to prepare meals at your home as well. It is often easier to budget a trip if you can cook some of your meals and it also makes it easier to please fussy or diet restricted eaters. These kinds of amenities can make your stay so much more comfortable – especially if you are travelling with the family or for an extended period. You can even arrange to have cleaning service for your home rental.
- Kids are people too. It is a challenge to find satisfactory rental accommodations for families or groups of friends travelling together. Between the expense of eating out and having to book two (or more) rooms to house everyone, you can spend a lot of your budget before you even get started. Fortunately, it is easy to find vacation home rentals that can satisfy the needs of just about any sized group. In addition to the basics (plenty of beds, bathrooms, and televisions), you can save a bundle by having at least some of your meals at home. There is nothing better than playing a couple of games with your teenagers and actually have a conversation. It about finding the time and doing the right thing. Private vacation homes offer the perfect setting.
- Privacy. For people who like having their own space, hotel rooms are only irritants slightly more inviting than the baggage claim area at a major airport. House cleaners coming and going, thin walls, elevator and HVAC noise, maintenance people, crowded pools. In comparison to a vacation home property with a six-foot fence, screen-in pool, and a two car garage.
- It is a renter’s market and you can take advantage of all the inventory and choices available. There is lots of competition for your vacation rental dollars and many of the people who own vacation rentals properties are make every effort to impress and attract you. It is now common to find homes that feature private swimming pools and hot tubs, the latest game console, big screen televisions with hundreds of channels, gourmet kitchens, luxury linens, and vouchers for local attractions
- So much more than just a cramped up room with a view. It is a truly unique getaway with all the comforts of home. Vacation rentals properts give you access to a world of one-of-a-kind opportunities. You can choose your destination. Vacation rentals homes are located in just about any country in the world. Have you ever dreamed of staying in an 18th-Century villa overlooking the vineyards of Tuscany? An Ocean front bungalow close to a private beach somewhere hot for a change that Immaculate kept, cosy and Charming with Top-notch with excellent amenities. What about historic castle Built during Roman times, probably in the third century AD? A loft in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower? A luxurious cottage perched on the southern-most tip of Africa. Well, stop dreaming and start doing. All of these once-in-a-lifetime vacations and more are waiting for you. Ask yourself this question, if not now when?